Who are we
Our website address is: https://www.gispositio.fi/
What personal data we collect and why
Personalized personal information such as name, phone number or email address can be collected using a contact form. The disclosure of personally identifiable information is always based on the user’s consent.
Cookies and analytics
For example, with Google Analytics visitor tracking, we can see how many people have visited the site, at what time, and what pages they have browsed, but the above information is never combined with other records, leaving personal information anonymous. If you wish, you can block the use of Google Analytics cookies by modifying your browser settings or downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out add-on to your browser.
How we preserve your data
Your personal information is stored digitally, in a place protected from intrusion. Anonymized personal information may be disclosed to third parties such as Google. Personalized information is never shared with third parties.
How long we preserve your data
We will retain personalized information obtained through the contact form in the email archive for seven years. We retain anonymized data collected through Google Analytics for 50 months.
What rights you have over your information
You have the following rights:
- the right to inspect personal data about you
- the right to rectify the data the right to restrict processing (for example, you can ban marketing)
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to withdraw consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent to marketing)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority